Welcome to Parslickstown House
The Mission of Parslickstown House Management CLG. is to “provide a positive and supportive environment in which Community Development can take place.”
We are happy to say that we now have a final plan in place to allow us to reopen Parslickstown House. We are really looking forward to getting back to the ‘new normal’ and can’t wait to see and hear the buzz of activity around the Centre,
As of from the 13th July – we have staff on site to deal with phone calls, inquiries and to prepare for Covid19 readiness, tenants/clients will be allowed pre-arranged access to carry out visits necessary to prepare for the following documents a) complete new booking form b) Revised Health and Safety Document c) Covid19 Response Plan d) Activity Specific Risk Assessments e) confirmation of their named Covid19 supervisor for each visit. These documents need to be presented back to the manager prior to the recommencing activities in the Centres.
From Monday 20th July – all groups who wish to return may return on the basis that max allowed numbers per bookings are adhered to, which will be advised in advance by the Centre Manager. Please note, prior to the recommencement of your booking a site specific Covid19 Centre Guidelines will be issued to you.
Behind the scenes, we have been busy working on getting the Centres ready for this new norm, training our staff, increasing cleaning schedules, carrying out risk assessments, install appropriate signage etc. so that we are ready to greet you all back again. While there is always an element of risk in terms of COVID 19, we believe that the standards and control measures in place, if adhered to, will mitigate that risk.
The ‘New Norm’ will be different, including reduced room capacity, timetables etc., but we will endeavour to work with you and your members as best as possible. We will also however, expect you and your members to play your part, and ensure you are following all the Centres’ instructions and guidance including but not limited to: –
- Practice social distancing when in the Centre (If asked by our team to adjust your positioning please follow their guidance). Much as we love hugs, handshakes, and high fives we are encouraging you to limit all person to person contact during this time.
- Please bring your own water bottles, sanitiser and personal equipment you may need and make sure you take it all away with you.
- If you have a cough, fever, or symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to the Centre until you are symptom free and fever-free for three days.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have knowingly come into close contact with someone who has, please do not come to Centre and self-isolate for 14 days or tested negative for COVID-19.
- The current Health Advice is that People who have returned to Ireland from abroad, apart from Northern Ireland, are expected to self-isolate on arrival for 14 days.
We appreciate your cooperation in relation to the above and can you also please ensure you communicate to your members.
Obviously, we cannot be aware of individual circumstances, so if you or any of your members, have any concerns about coming to the Centre, please stay home and stay safe. We look forward to seeing your friendly faces when you feel it’s safe for you to return. While the new normal may be challenging, it is just what needs to happen. Lastly please let the Centre Manager know if there is anything worrying you no matter how trivial it may seem.
Please rest assured you are our highest priority now and as always please stay safe and keep well
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.